11 out of 14 games won by side batting second at Kimberley.

Level 32

SA v ENG
SA win toss and bowl.
QdK out injured
Archer back for ENG

Level 32

@nathan-bennett said in BTC Cricket Trading Thread:

@gavin-rumsey bugger loss that game easily been a win ha weird one

It was. I followed quite closely. It was one of those where the chase was straightforward but at no point in either innings could anyone accelerate. So India realised this and managed themselves over the line.

In hindsight the 1.02/1.03 lay was on over and over as there was always going to a wicket or low scoring over around the corner.

Interesting one.

Level 14

TESTS are close
ZIM WI to kick things off
Weather surely a factor if Draw already odds on
How low it go
Any knowledge these parts the world anyone

Level 107

@gavin-rumsey bugger loss that game easily been a win ha weird one

Level 107

Interesting observation...
ENG lost 5 consecutive ODIS
SA 2-0 up in series, and need to win to try to ensure qualification for WC.
ENG look disinterested with what looks like burn out for the likes of Buttler,Curran,Roy. Archer being nursed back at 80%.
Yet ENG are faves at 1.84.
record since Buttler was installed as Eoin Morgan's permanent successor last year currently reads: P11 W2 L8.

Be interesting to see what happens at Toss with another early start at Kimberly - if ENG bat first then can see the ball moving around and easy Lay for a decent profit .

last edited by stuart wallace 0
Level 32

Very low. But did jump to around 1.2 in the last over when they were about 3 from 3 needed

Level 14

Anyone know how high IND traded in there chase last night

Level 107

It was really tough to bat in first hour coz of moisture, which set ENG back a bit,but when you consider that ENG dont have Archer,Bairstow,Root,Stokes(ok, sorta retired from ODIs), Livingstone,Jacks, the team that ENG would play in World Cup is vastly different. They look a bit disinterested tbh.
Imagine a team of Bairstow,Jacks,Root,Brook,Stokes(orMalan),Buttler,Livingstone,Ali,Curran,Rashid,Archer ...it will take a lot to beat them when they are on the ball.
Dont get what Woakes brings to the team tbh

Level 32

England set a total that's 70 runs higher than the best successful chase at this venue... yet appear to be struggling? Are England really that bad?

Level 68

NZ IND
Just got home
See it’s spin to win again
Have had a
IND LAY 1.14 double that be nice
Suspect Chapman is no good re lay again if he next out
Suss end INNS

BALLS
UNPLAYABLE bowlers ha

last edited by Nathan Bennett
Level 107

Hmmm, interesting aituation from one of the overnight games Otago v Central..

Both teams went 1.1 and then south, so we had SL invoked for both sides, I thought i'd sussed out that situation, obviously not !

0_1674987416555_7edf5037-b08e-4285-8bb7-89b6b6428545-image.png

Ah... there is a Repeat on Success option which i had switched off for some reason (probably debugging), plus noticed i had it on 1 side and not the other , so unlucky with that.
Shows how need to fully test these things before any serious money placed on it.
Plus also amended SL to 1.08.

Level 32

According to the radars, there is 0 chance of rain in either SA or Melbourne... fingers crossed.

Level 68

@matt-ayles said in BTC Cricket Trading Thread:

Rain in SA now. Nice planning your trades in and then mother nature laughing at you.

One of the things about todays game (although it didnt happen) is that if it was a reduced game , say 10 overs each, then India would have had effectively 8 overs to smack it about (after having only got 4 runs from the 2 overs that were played before the rain came). Thats why i took my loss with IND, expecting it to be an unfair game.

Level 32

Rain in SA now. Nice planning your trades in and then mother nature laughing at you.

Level 68

@gavin-rumsey said in BTC Cricket Trading Thread:

@stuart-wallace-0 nice stuff

Is there potential that the market sits at 1.11. Then after a wicket drops to 1.07 say. In one sweep in lays and triggers the stop loss?

yes.

i have visions of there being a tighter SL , as any side thatgoes 1.08 is probably on their way to winning it anyway. but the gain is far greater than the risk

Level 32

@stuart-wallace-0 nice stuff

Is there potential that the market sits at 1.11. Then after a wicket drops to 1.07 say. In one sweep in lays and triggers the stop loss?

Level 14

Market had it right. Glad I resisted the temptation to get involved.

Level 79

Worked perfectly...
Invoked the 1.1 Lay
Invoked the 1.2 Back AND cancelled the SL.

Kerching

0_1674921722989_b8feda3f-815e-4b08-8507-f8e893dbebc5-image.png

Might have to adjust SL points, but i think/hope we are pretty much there.
All it will mean is allocating the Lay amount, then allocating the Markets into Fairbot - select the Strategy, and then let Fairbot do its work.
I'm tempted to set it on every game tomorrow to see what happens.
The Lay at Toss strategy still needs some work.Bit stuck on that one atm.

Level 32

@stuart-wallace-0 said in BTC Cricket Trading Thread:

BTW, in doing all the Fairbot stuff over the last week, i had a light bulb moment, and i think ive got the 1.1 to 1.2 bot working !

And it only went and worked !!!!!!......

0_1674920419562_40d1243b-307f-4d3f-bb22-20087f5ca0fd-image.png

Level 32
    Views