@james-woodroffe just sent a message through to Adam buddy.

Pro Trader
Level 182

Morning guys, @Ryan-Carruthers and @Adam will the information in the stats software for WTA Doha and WTA Lyon be up today? Both tournaments commence today. Cheers guys.

Level 104

@chris-osborne don’t tell my wife and kid mate but having a hotel in London for the Doha tournament and getting some peace and quiet can’t come quick enough 😂 there is some great names there for laying first set winners mate here’s to a nice green start to March. 🍻

Level 104

@james-woodroffe I agree re Doha the WTA Lyon line up isn't great - Alexandrova at World Rank 33 is top seed. However, there are a stack of mentaly fragile players playing - Cornet, Garcia, Mladenovic, Giorgi and Sasnovich to name 5 which should be good for some laying 1st set winner trades

Not really looked at ATP as yet, although looks a decent field in Rotterdam.

The downside of having tournaments at a sensible time is that I'm supposed to be working.

last edited by Chris Osborne
Level 96

@chris-osborne Doha WTA looks a good field will check the others out. It’s going to be good to have some decent times to trade the tennis. Hopefully Junior keeps his attitude towards just getting his school work done before he goes back next week.

Level 104

Four tournaments starting tomorrow 2 each in WTA and ATP none of which involve sleep deprivation to trade. Although three of the four run concurrently

So far this year my ATP results been better than WTA lets see what damage I can do.

Currently only the ATP Rotterdam showing in the stats hopefully the rest will flow through shortly as draws only available today.

Level 96

@chris-osborne Lol that's the little law of sods isn't it

Pro Trader
Level 182

Just to shut me up she beats Barty

Level 96

Doesn't surprise me at all, seems to be one of those players obviously very gifted through her life then got to the top and thought she'd be a star, now it's gone up a notch and everything is quicker and better and she's struggled with it.

Pro Trader
Level 182

@chris-osborne from very reliable sources the most unpopular player on the WTA circuit.

Level 104

Apologies, I need to rant here, Danielle Collins needs to lose the obvious entitlement that she expects to win every point and game she plays otherwise she won’t progress. The constant screaming is annoying. I’m all for competitiveness heck I’m ultra competitive myself but she crosses the line virtually every game.

She obviously thinks she’s better than she is.

Rant over

Level 96

@ryan-carruthers said in 2020 Tennis Trading Thread:

Amazes me how sometime players have all the ability just can't be bothered. Suppose its only like us when we see the mother in law lol

always the danger in a one on one sport like tennis isn't it!

Pro Trader
Level 190

Amazes me how sometime players have all the ability just can't be bothered. Suppose its only like us when we see the mother in law lol

Pro Trader
Level 182

@james-woodroffe thanks, not worried about it, she obviously wasn’t interested

Level 96

@chris-osborne to be honest mate, I wouldn’t let that trade get to you. It was pretty sound, there’s no reason why Tomijanovic should be getting beat up by the Storm Sanders of the world. Probably a perfect example of why she’s never going to make it Tough girl to trade cause she’s not strong in the head but she should of made a better fist of things than that.

Level 104

@james-woodroffe Yes its pretty much continous all day with the three ATP events as well.

Game going on at the same time as Putinseva I got horribly wrong - backed Tomjlanovic after she went a break down on the first set which she then lost 6-1 exited for 2 point loss after Sanders broke early in 2nd set

Level 96

Nice to have some tennis at a reasonable time. Just managed a back of Putinseva at 1.94 after she went down a break in the first and got out for 3.5 points green as she took the first after breaking Sigmund twice in a row.
Compounding working well at the moment and nice to get some early morning green.

Level 104

@ryan-carruthers yes not the game I was expecting, doesn’t bare thinking about what he would have done fully fit!

Medvedev probably needed to take the 1st set

Level 96

I am amazed at Novak to be fair, Med is quality on the way to being a solid player as well - crazy how Novak did that.

Pro Trader
Level 182
    Views