@james-rome said in Attacking Betfair Trading:

LTD and KO
Central Coast Mariners v Melbourne Victory:-5.37 Points (got in at HT CCM strong at home plus melbourne had to sub 3 of the back line so let it run but goal never came)

FHG & Lay 00
Central Coast Mariners v Melbourne Victory+0.63 Points
Russia v Slovenia: +2.25 ( Didnt notice this fit the criteria this morning)
Hull v Gillingham:+0.63 Points
Russia v Slovenia:+0.61
Croatia v Cyprus:+5.02
Czech Republic v Belgium:+1.18
Norway v Turkey:+0.63 (really liked the FHG goal price at 1.5 before ko and was a huge game so got involded)
Republic of Ireland v Luxembourg ( seen ireland team and decided to avoid it not much attacking quality in there)

LCS
Harrogate Town v Southend;+0.94

Total Points +5.89 Good day bit gutted with LTD but thought with the defensive subs a goal would come but never did

Level 60

LTD and KO
Central Coast Mariners v Melbourne Victory ( look to do this around 30 min maybe)

FHG & Lay 00
Central Coast Mariners v Melbourne Victory
Hull v Gillingham
Russia v Slovenia
Croatia v Cyprus
Czech Republic v Belgium
Republic of Ireland v Luxembourg

Level 60

@james-rome

26/03/21 Selections

FHG & Lay 00
Melbourne v Western Sydney Wanderers :+0.5 Points
Maastricht v Almere City (forgot got work social virtual countdown tongiht so not trading this ha )

Done for the day now Melbourne game looks lively but got alot to do at after 9 so thats me done for the day nice easy win to start the day

Level 60

@james-rome

@eamonn-hogan No idea how to do that mate but i will have a look and give it go i just use a excel sheet on my desktop but ill have a google

once ive found out how to ill post on here saying ive done it ha

click on the green J on top right hand corner of screen and edit profile then copy and paste the link under the signature part

last edited by Eamonn Hogan
Level 67

@james-rome

@eamonn-hogan No idea how to do that mate but i will have a look and give it go i just use a excel sheet on my desktop but ill have a google

once ive found out how to ill post on here saying ive done it ha

Level 60

Level 60

@eamonn-hogan said in Attacking Betfair Trading:

@eamonn-hogan

25/0221 Selections

LTD and KO
none

FHG & Lay 00
Germany v Iceland Goal came to early
Italy v Northern Island+0.53
Spain v Greece:+1.86
Sweden v Georgia +2.9
Bulgaria v Switzerland:+0.53

Total Points +5.82

International break been good for FHG so far ...lesson learnt thats me done for the day

well done James

Cheers mate going well know a red day coming at some point but enjoying the greens while they last

I was looking through your excel sheet there and its very impressive. You were down £54 at one stage and a good run has got you some good green. How often do you update the sheet?
Watching with interest.

Yeah well i nearly gave up but i realised i was winning alot on FHG but was only placing one bet at 1.5 so no matter when the goal scored 1st half won the same so decieded to build into my postion so when i did lose didnt need as many trades to cancel it out and its been very helpful. I pretty much update it everyday. if i trade i update my sheets and try and reflect why i got it to justify why try to learn from my mistakes. Actually updating it now haha

can you put the link to it on your signature mate for easy looking

Level 67

26/03/21 Selections

FHG & Lay 00
Melbourne v Western Sydney Wanderers
Maastricht v Almere City (filter picked this one up I will need to do research on this as no nothing about these but just looking at league table and form may trade this one as almere score alot but do more research tomorrow)

Level 60

@eamonn-hogan

25/0221 Selections

LTD and KO
none

FHG & Lay 00
Sweden v Georgia +2.9

Total Points +5.82

International break been good for FHG so far ...lesson learnt thats me done for the day

well done James

Cheers mate going well know a red day coming at some point but enjoying the greens while they last

I was looking through your excel sheet there and its very impressive. You were down £54 at one stage and a good run has got you some good green. How often do you update the sheet?
Watching with interest.

Yeah well i nearly gave up but i realised i was winning alot on FHG but was only placing one bet at 1.5 so no matter when the goal scored 1st half won the same so decieded to build into my postion so when i did lose didnt need as many trades to cancel it out and its been very helpful. I pretty much update it everyday. if i trade i update my sheets and try and reflect why i got it to justify why try to learn from my mistakes. Actually updating it now haha

Level 60

@eamonn-hogan

25/0221 Selections

LTD and KO
none

FHG & Lay 00
Sweden v Georgia +2.9

Total Points +5.82

well done James

Watching with interest.

Level 67

@eamonn-hogan

25/0221 Selections

LTD and KO
none

FHG & Lay 00
Sweden v Georgia +2.9

Total Points +5.82

well done James

Level 60

25/0221 Selections

LTD and KO
none

FHG & Lay 00
Sweden v Georgia +2.9

Total Points +5.82

well done James

Level 67

25/0221 Selections

LTD and KO
none

FHG & Lay 00
Sweden v Georgia +2.9

Total Points +5.82

Level 60

25/0221 Selections

LTD and KO
none

FHG & Lay 00
Germany v Iceland
Italy v Northern Island
Spain v Greece
Sweden v Georgia
Bulgaria v Switzerland

Level 60

@james-rome

@james-rome

24/03/21 Selections

LTD and KO
Perth v Sydney: - 2.91 Points - got in at 1-1 sydney were all other perth thought there was a goal coming never did ...even though was a drew i dont think was a bad trade they had 20 shots and looked dangerous

FHG & Lay 00
Wellington Phoenix v Melbourne Victory - goal to early
Belgium v Wales:+0.52 Points
Malta v Russia+0.52 Points
Portugal v Azerbijan+1.05 Points
Slovenia v Croatia ( didnt trade switched for france game)
France v Ukraine+0.52 Points
Gilbrator vs Norway +0.52 Points ( after a few early goal hoped on this as odds meet criteria ...only problem was i realised if all bets where placed 0-0 odds would be to high to lay as correct scored odds where at 30 so just placed the one bet at 1.51)

Because incase they are all 0-0 at HT as same KO i will aim to do these 3.

Belgium v Wales
Malta v Russia
Portugal v Azerbijan

Total Points:+0.22 Points - lessons learnt check correct score odds before decieding to enter. Overall dont think perth sydeny game was a bad trade but goal didnt come overall day a scratch day.

Slovenia v Croatia: - 2.12

Todays total:- 1.88

Rookie mistake over traded thought be another goal in this and seen someone else post about lcs. Should of stopped but thought could turn day around and make a bit of profit should of just stuck to my games. Still this month up alot so will take it onto tomorrow

Level 60

@james-rome

24/03/21 Selections

LTD and KO
Perth v Sydney: - 2.91 Points - got in at 1-1 sydney were all other perth thought there was a goal coming never did ...even though was a drew i dont think was a bad trade they had 20 shots and looked dangerous

FHG & Lay 00
Wellington Phoenix v Melbourne Victory - goal to early
Belgium v Wales:+0.52 Points
Malta v Russia+0.52 Points
Portugal v Azerbijan+1.05 Points
Slovenia v Croatia ( didnt trade switched for france game)
France v Ukraine+0.52 Points
Gilbrator vs Norway +0.52 Points ( after a few early goal hoped on this as odds meet criteria ...only problem was i realised if all bets where placed 0-0 odds would be to high to lay as correct scored odds where at 30 so just placed the one bet at 1.51)

Because incase they are all 0-0 at HT as same KO i will aim to do these 3.

Belgium v Wales
Malta v Russia
Portugal v Azerbijan

Total Points:+0.22 Points - lessons learnt check correct score odds before decieding to enter. Overall dont think perth sydeny game was a bad trade but goal didnt come overall day a scratch day.

Level 60

@oliver-moore said in Attacking Betfair Trading:

@james-rome Cheers mate for the prompt response. That's not too different to some of the filter settings I've played around with-I find if I set it too tight I get very few matches.

From reading the forum the main FHG strategy that was out there was binned temporarily due to a lack of first half goals when football first returned during the pandemic-it may be that this gets better in time if you've hit a good rate now. It's one I'm definitely monitoring.

No problem mate happy to help. I not been doing it long so when people ask questions its good for me as well as i have to explain why i did something. Thats why i started this thread to get better so thanks for the help. With this i am just trying to cash in when a goal is scored with covering about 75 percent of the game. Its more profitable if its after 25min. this is why i started laying 0-0 as some games from FHG i was watching or following and teams be smashing someone and be 0-0 at HT and be 50min be 1-0 i tried lay the draw as lower odds but like lay 0-0 as can leave it you know when a goal scored how much you made. also if underdog scores still win regardless while with LTD may lower the draw odds.

I monitor how many goals are scored in my excel with my filter its about 63% percent games have a FHG

Level 60

@james-rome Cheers mate for the prompt response. That's not too different to some of the filter settings I've played around with-I find if I set it too tight I get very few matches.

From reading the forum the main FHG strategy that was out there was binned temporarily due to a lack of first half goals when football first returned during the pandemic-it may be that this gets better in time if you've hit a good rate now. It's one I'm definitely monitoring.

Level 16

@oliver-moore said in Attacking Betfair Trading:

Hi James-do you use a filter for your FHG or just go with favourites under 1.8 with a bit of research to back them up?

I’ve played around with filters for FHG with mixed success-what I can say is the occasional 0-0’s would have obliterated any profit if laid off.

I do like the ‘saver’ lay opportunity angle this method offers so just wondered how you finalise your choices.

Hi Mate

Yeah i use a filter below. I use 1.8 fav odds just i thought if i want a goal i want a team to be alot better than the other team and who will be more likely to attack and have the quailty to score.The reason why the goal scored is low is just so can see how many they score and conceded. So I start by looking for team that score about 1.5 to 2.0 a game . I do my research look for a stong probabilty of over 1.5 goals as well normally 75 percent. So i check with https://footystats.org/ to get these and if you search for a team will give you a break down of the split when they score.if you also click on a game will give you same pre game profitabilities of other things like BTTS ,Over 2.5 Goals etc.

I hope that answers your question if it doesnt let me know happy to answer any

0_1616577440252_e9d3df17-bf1b-47ae-9356-1c622ed49f18-image.png

I liked the

Level 60
    Views