just tuning in
um
ENG W 5/95 and short favs hmmm
Had a lay 1.36
Thinking of another lay eng in 3-4 overs time ish and seeing where trade stands after SA power play
1.8 ENG be great
see how it goes i know SA where poor against NZ maybe have a bit of fight today

behind yuk

re Lay 1.19 till end INNS this trade

RED second fav color #liverpool

not the best trading ha

last edited by Nathan Bennett
Level 93

@stuart-wallace as big as my lay England one?

Pro Trader
Level 192

@matt-ayles it seems that i was doing ok, and the only downder was that PAK lay. biiiig loss.

Level 62

@matt-ayles didn't Meat Loaf say 2 out of 3 ain't bad? 5 out of 6 is very good!

Pro Trader
Level 192

@stuart-wallace said in BTC Cricket Trading Thread:

@matt-ayles said in BTC Cricket Trading Thread:

Dunno about you chaps but i have found this month a real struggle with some strange results. Also not helped by England who are either amazing or sh*t and have become highly unpredictable.

Yep, echo that.
All going swimming until that huge loss on Pak lay - reminds me to stop chasing when i already have a good green LTD.
ENG v SA Tests to come in AUG and SEP !

7 point loss this month. Disappointing after 5 profitable ones in a row, thought I'd cracked it! Variance or have i made errors? Will have to analyse the data...

Level 52

AUS W v BARBADOS
thought 1.03 worth a lay stake back at 1.06 and assess 1.10 in play could probably do me if happens lock it away

Level 93

@matt-ayles said in BTC Cricket Trading Thread:

Dunno about you chaps but i have found this month a real struggle with some strange results. Also not helped by England who are either amazing or sh*t and have become highly unpredictable.

Yep, echo that.
All going swimming until that huge loss on Pak lay - reminds me to stop chasing when i already have a good green LTD.
ENG v SA Tests to come in AUG and SEP !

Level 62

AUS 1.28 to chase unreal peeps backing that
FILL UP HERE

AUS still ability to get close here
Backed AUS 3.7 with half me green

how good greened up most 1.6 AUS left some riding and of course peanut on th tie

Level 93

AUS LAY 1.37 till end INNS assess

AUS LAY again 1.23 till end INNS ... backed AUS 1.33 this stake letting above lay roll for a bit ... this is half a score by IND see how the bowlers start 1.8 be amazing to be able to back AUS for a swing

Level 93

massive start IND Woman
so going opposite
small bet runs under 151

whoops ha
be touch n go

maybe ok here

Level 93

@matt-ayles profitable but some learnings aswell .., mainly mental stick to plans and fire hard = good things . swimming outside the flags so to speak = danger

Level 93

Level 52

Excellent comm games woman’s later
Be sure to fire

straight away see AUS IND
AUS 1.21
That's a lay pre game for 5-8 ticks if AUS bat first

until then

Level 93

Thanks for coming!!!!!!

Level 11

going for the win PAK ha
yasir should of been in at number 5

Level 93

wow not even 6 balls could of lay to back sri 1.16-1.32

Level 93

should be all she wrote unless weather light happens ... take ya money now draw layers
bang

Level 93

Babar out!!! thats a huge wicket

Level 11

also incase PAK go deep in there survival theres always chance light may play a part even rain if hint of it around

good luck all
if i bet again will post

yasir shah also has a little bit of fight so if sri stupid short and him and babar together worth a lay

Level 93

anyone drip laying draw there
this gold
taken all green and counting down till 17 AUG
ENG V SA LORDS

i could possibly lay SRI next wicket if Babar still in and go for a 1.25-1.50 trade style
and that be 10% of green

Level 93
    Views