I think Eng could bowl at these two for 3 days and not get either one out.

Level 47

@richard-futter Apparently, 258 is the highest ever chase here. I've still got some in on England so gonna stick with it.

Level 47

1.3 out to 1.7. Happy with that - taking out the red.

Level 77

@richard-futter Good shout. I'm gonna wait till the next wicket. Might get as low as 1.2

Level 47

Having a little lay of SA at 1.3; hoping England can still get up to 230-240. SA have a very long tail and their inexperienced side could struggle with the chase.

Level 77

@nathan-bennett Yeah. Only hope now is to keep Denly on strike as much as possible. Looks a spinners wicket this and Eng have four seamers

Level 47

@rob-arkell too easy that .., maybe get some sort of price ENG next game now

Level 102

@nathan-bennett Gone. Looking ominous. I backed England at evens expecting Root and Morgan to build. Gonna take my loss I think

Level 47

Banton leg side only gee if he bats 10+ overs almost miracle . See what he's got this level

Level 102

@paul-keighley said in 2019 Cricket Trading Thread - Updated Thread:

Thoughts on SA winning the toss first ODI and choosing to Bowl?! From what I remember the ball moves loads under lights and I think I heard the team batting first under lights here win around 75% of games! interesting decision to say the least...

After that collapse it seems rewarded now. Can't think of anyone in this England side who can steady the ship.

Level 47

Thoughts on SA winning the toss first ODI and choosing to Bowl?! From what I remember the ball moves loads under lights and I think I heard the team batting first under lights here win around 75% of games! interesting decision to say the least...

Level 24

@nathan-bennett If you calculate the number of times it happens compared with the strike rate required, it's a no brainer

Level 47

and yes how many games lately big bash too 1.10 favs chasing lost

Level 102

match fixing .., Christ NZ haha

Level 102

Salvaged. Cashed out enough green to more than cover my lay on the tie.

Level 47

@martin-futter A third tie in a row and I'll be cleaning up the s**t from my rocking horse

Level 47

@martin-futter Yeah, I love 20/20. In all honesty I was too hasty to go in. There are always big swings from low odds.

Level 47

@rob-arkell these low odds lays are golden!

Pro Trader
Level 199

Doubled down in the end with nothing much more to lose. Laid NZ at 1.08. Another couple of tight overs from the bowlers or a wicket and I can salvage something from this

Level 47

@rob-arkell ahh that's annoying, a lesson that you will learn though when it happens enough! (I hope)

Pro Trader
Level 199
    Views