2 Posts
    2k Views

I've added a general automation thread to this index 🙂

• BFbotmanager Automation Discussion

Moved
    2 Votes
    855 Posts
    57k Views

Hello all - I need some help from the community!

Have someone set up the Split Stake & LTD Betgreen by Ryan with Betfair Bot Manager?
    I use my version of the methods but would find it easier if there is a complete setup to get hints on how to customize Betfair Bot Manager.

If not I can get the coding job done by Betfair Bot Manager Team.

Cheers

• BTC match odds not being recognised

1 Votes
    11 Posts

@Robert-Caven said in BTC match odds not being recognised:

I got the selectionId by right clicking over the home odds button then selecting inspect. Then scrolling up until I see the word SelectionId where the number was. I now know for the match odds these numbers differ all the time unlike the overs / unders market where the numbers are the same.

That's weird. If I follow the same process, I get the same selectionId as using the graph method. The selectionIds for each team should stay the same I think; must admit I haven't tested it recently with football but in horse racing for example, I've never seen a selectionId change for a particular horse.

Glad you've found a less painful way of getting it working though!

• SelectionId confirmation

1 Votes
    4 Posts

@Adam Thanks for your prompt reply. 5851484 was a typing mistake, 5851483 got it !!!
    I've just had a eureka moment as I have been having problems getting the footy automation to work.
    I only import "Provider, EventId and SelectionId" and it brings up all the data on BF manager perfectly.
    All sussed now so severely happy bunny.
    Thanks again you two for getting back so soon.

Rob

• Automation Newbie

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@Aaron-Rouse Is there anything else I can be helping you with while you have my attention?

• Hedge out at halftime if the score is 0-0?

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@JON-RIDING said in Hedge out at halftime if the score is 0-0?:

Hi
    Could anyone please tell me the best way to set a Bot up to hedge out of a goal market at halftime if the score is 0-0?
    many thanks.

May be better to post on the thread of the bot you are using. I have a list of them here: https://forum.betfairtradingcommunity.com/topic/4078/automation-trading-bots-index/2?_=1714802511395

The other thing I would suggest is messaging the customer service team of whatever service you are using as they will be able to help you.

• Fairbot Automation Discussion

Moved
    6 Votes
    554 Posts
    87k Views

@Stuart-Wallace I use BFBM because I can link it to the horse racing software which removes me from making an error. I also like that you can allocate banks for certain strategies so you can see which ones work for you and which ones don't. This year I'm devoted to testing strategies for a full year regardless so it's a good tracker.

There is nothing wrong with Fairbot and if I had the time to input my selections manually I would have continued.

• Automation, how to keep it running 24/7

Moved
    1 Votes
    9 Posts

@John-Folan thanks mate top man!

• Best Automation Service?

Moved
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • BTC Official Automation Thread

Moved
    1 Votes
    68 Posts
    6k Views

Ill have a look when I have a few days off and can sit and watch and make sure its doing what I want in real time just in case I set thee automation wrong