Stocks, Shares and Forex trading thread

If you have any tips let us know! Not something I am greatly experienced in but a good string to the bow to add to the trading portfolio.

Below are the current stocks we are invested in, these are purely the ones we are following we are not experts and this is not financial advice!

Pro Trader
Level 199

@john-folan It's crazy, then the whales will sell out make a fortune and move onto the next coin.

Pro Trader
Level 189

As well as SHIBA allegedly being stuck on Robin Hood at some point today. Kraken will be listing it tomorrow. Should be interesting.

LOL Award
Level 148

@eamonn-hogan That’s what i have managed to do as well, think I’ll only buy via coin base now.

Pro Trader
Level 189

@ryan

I transferred ETH to Coinbase and was able to withdraw from there.

Level 67

@john-folan That’s a good idea, I am not only buying in coin base

Crypto.com has some stupid rule where I have to deposit more money to withdraw my earnings?! Lol they didn’t ask Qs when I deposited my money did they!

Yep November 1st for Robinhood, you see the guy with £1,500 now worth a billion lol

Pro Trader
Level 189

@ryan said in Stocks, Shares and Forex trading thread:

@john-folan ahaha yes! Its mental, I' think it will drop again then I'll get back in

Ideally down to what it was. It will be listed on robinhood soon. Either properly or in their new crypto app. That should get a bounce. Also in Binance I’ve stuck all my cryptos in the earn facility. Gives a tiny amount of extra coinage a day 😃.

LOL Award
Level 148

@john-folan ahaha yes! Its mental, I' think it will drop again then I'll get back in

Pro Trader
Level 189

@john-folan Yes I was one of them lol couldn't resist I sat there with the wife and saw how much it had done and was like I'm mad not to take that

I relented and took half out. If it goes like doge I’ll still be a multi millionaire. But I won’t feel like a twunt if it goes back where it was lol

LOL Award
Level 148

@john-folan Yes I was one of them lol couldn't resist I sat there with the wife and saw how much it had done and was like I'm mad not to take that

Pro Trader
Level 189

@john-folan Its mental!!! However getting it sold and out the crypto app is a right ball ache lol

It crashed coinbase, crypto.com and voyager last night. Dropped a bit this morning with profit taking but there are some big burns of coins going on that will only drive it up again.

LOL Award
Level 148

@john-folan Its mental!!! However getting it sold and out the crypto app is a right ball ache lol

Pro Trader
Level 189

What the actual f**k? 😃😃
0_1635362766048_E5D4FD0F-4D14-4C96-ACF6-D052FF4ED2AB.jpeg

LOL Award
Level 148

Nice thinking I might take 50% out then let the rest ride and split the 25% into a few others

Pro Trader
Level 189

@john-folan Same lol How the hell do we know when to get out lol

On reddit looking at it, it's mental

I’ve had my initial out. Just letting it run as it’s now free money.

LOL Award
Level 148

@john-folan Same lol How the hell do we know when to get out lol

On reddit looking at it, it's mental

last edited by Ryan
Pro Trader
Level 189

God knows what is going on with SHIB INU. I’m up to 6 times my initial investment. Crazy.

LOL Award
Level 148

@chris-osborne yes I hadnt even thought about that

Level 107

@matt-wood as well as the Forex and commodity markets

Level 104
    Views